Accountant & Administrative Officer – Brno, Czech Republic
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Responsibility for all accounting functions, ensuring accurate reporting and maintaining accounts in accordance with legislation.
- Organisation of payment processes and controls (accounts receivable/payable)
- Managing and organising bank transactions
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns in collaboration with tax advisors
- Cooperation, delegation, preparation of documents and activities for external accounting companies.
- Processing of petty cash transactions and maintaining accurate records
- Supporting operations related to tangible assets
- Statistical reporting in accordance with local laws
- Preparation of periodic closure and related operations
- Assisting in the implementation of controls
- Preparation of financial reports as required
- Cooperation with financial authorities and other legal institutions
- Minimum of a secondary education with a focus on accounting and finance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting (in an international organizational environment is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Basic PC skills (in accounting and finance, including MS Office, especially Excel)
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn and develop accounting skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of English at an independent user level - A2 to B1
Eurotranspharma is a leading European transport company specializing 100% in medical products. In strict accordance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP), Eurotranspharma transports medical products a...